Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Must.Stop.Buying.Clothes. Must.Stop.Buying.Shoes. Must.Stop.Buying.Food. Oh god. 3 of my biggest indulgence.. I bought faded denim capri and a mini knitted sweater today when I went shopping with Ms Ha Ha Han at Bugis. Thank god I don't have expensive taste. Thank god I don't need branded stuff to make me feel good or look good. Thank god I can look nice wearing "brandless" stuff. Thank god. If not I'll probably be in mountains of debts by now. Yeah. *************************************************** Don't say I don't/won't understand when you haven't even made the effort to make me understand. It makes me feel stupid/dumb, it's like as if I can't understand simple English, and actually it's just your way of communicating, which has probably gone wrong somewhere. If you actually made an effort to tell me properly or explain the situation to me, I'd probably get it. It's not like I have zero IQ or am mentally retarded or something. So next time before you say I don't/won't understand, please at least make the effort to make me understand. **************************************************** It's good to learn to say "No" to people sometimes.. If you feel that this is something that you don't need to do or not obliged to do it, just say "No". **************************************************** When guys bitch/tell you about their problems /situation, you're (girls) not expected to come up with a solution to their problems/ situation, because they don't need a solution, they just want to pour out their grievances to you. Just offer a listening ear or a good pair of reading eyes. ****************************************************

No comments: