Friday, January 27, 2006

Mr Tan made me take this quiz at 3.30am in the morning. *mutters "boh liao"*
Your Career Type: Artistic
You are expressive, original, and independent. Your talents lie in your artistic abilities: creative writing, drama, crafts, music, or art. You would make an excellent: Actor - Art Teacher - Book Editor Clothes Designer - Comedian - Composer Dancer - DJ - Graphic Designer Illustrator - Musician - Sculptor The worst career options for your are conventional careers, like bank teller or secretary.
Well, obviously it ain't very accurate because all my friends will know that I am not a good actor, not a good painter and I've forgotten how to play the piano. BUT I can possibly make a good dancer (with practice and choreographed dance steps), a quite-good comedian and an EXCELLENT BOOK EDITOR plus CLOTHES DESIGNER. I know, because I'm good at picking out people's spelling errors, grammar errors, pronounciation errors, whatever errors la. Yeah. I see people nodding in agreement. Wahahahaha. Then I got bored while waiting for "Las Vegas" at 2am on Channel 5 (this episode got Paris Hilton, woohoo!) so I decided to stick Swarovski crystals on my beloved Casio Exilim. My precious with Swarovski crystals Posted by Picasa Nice hor? Ok, this photo does not do the crystals justice because they are in fact, "bling-ier" than this. Hrmmm. Never mind, next time I see you, ask me to show you ok? Ooh I love my nails. And if any of you are interested in doing a classic manicure & pedicure @ $35 (yes, $35 for both), tag me or something. I got lobang. =) Hmmm, what else do I want to show you all. Oh, okay, some random photo I took at Sheraton Towers while doing some D&D for some company. Before I rebonded my hair. Taken @ Sheraton Towers Posted by Picasa And I'm quite sian-ed today 'cos Nadnut saw my hair and said, "Like not much difference ley." -_-"" Arh. Got okay! Now no more "pong pong" hair liao! And it's shinier and smoother than before. Ha ha ha ha. So exciting hor, CNY is just around the corner. Really, just around the corner. Like tomorrow ley!! Wah I'm quite excited, finally can wear my new clothes. Wahahaha. And Nad says that I don't wear those "funky clothes" she sees on my blog. Like those I bought from Esprit, or *insert random place* or *insert another random place*. Next time I wear I take photo show you ok! Ok, I got nothing to crap liao. Ran out of things to say. So hurt, someone said he can't communicate with me over MSN and can't be bothered to try. Sob sob sob. I shall go one corner and cry. *wails*

No comments: