Saturday, May 14, 2005

Love this picture!Posted by Hello It's tomorrow! I'm graduating tomorrow! From P-plater to FULLY QUALIFIED DRIVER! No more ugly triangle! Muahahaha. And 24 points! Hahahaha! Wheee! Like finally! One year! Record-free! Accident-free! Scratches-numerous! Near-accidents, ONE! But let's not talk about that. The point is, I've graduated! Wahahahaha. No more probational! Hehehehehe! *Beams* Gah. I'm in pain. Helppppp. My heart is erm scaring me. Erm, make that the entire chest + ribs area. That day after sending Mr Tan home, while driving up to my house, left chest area suddenly hurt. Alot. I had such a scare I had to slow down driving. Luckily it was just a short sharp pain. But it was enough to scare me. And couldn't exactly breathe properly after that. Hahahaha. Guess I didn't dare to take deep breaths. Don't ever do that again! Bah. Exams are coming. Time to start mugging again. PSB is offering a HRM option. I wonder what that's about. I should probably take it. At least I'll be majoring in something. Wahahaha. I need to mug mug mug. Market Development and Purchasing & Operations Management, coming up! Then it's going to be a month of partying!!! June seems to be a favourite month for birthdays! Which reminds me that I should probably start thinking about mine too. Sigh. I'm turning 21. So old! Soon I'll be 25, then 30, then 35 then 40.. OH MY GOD!!! So SCARY!!! I don't want to grow old.. :( Can I stay 20 forever?

No comments: