Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Yay, I saw my giraffes! Finally! After 3 visits to the Zoo. I finally saw them! Yahooo! Giraffes! Posted by Hello Aren't they the cutest things! And Kenny tried to strangle them. That kuku. Hrummmphh. That's for strangling my giraffe. Posted by Hello And now.. Introducing the contestants for The Sexy Butt Contest 2005! Take your pick! *Drumrolls....* Sexy butt contestant No. 1! Posted by Hello Sexy butt contestant No. 2 Posted by Hello Sexy butt contestant No. 3 Posted by Hello Sexy butt contestant No. 4! Posted by Hello Do you have your favourite butt? Check out the cute little stuffed giraffes they have on sale! Whee! Yay. Sel's a satisfied girl. Posted by Hello Plus a lift home from Mr Tan. I'm sure he's damn happy la. *winks* Alright. I'm off. Market Development paper in 14 hours. WISH ME LOTS OF LUCK!!

No comments: