Thursday, May 19, 2005

It feels weird blogging in Mcdonald's. Ah. People walking by are looking in. And I feel like I'm on display. o_O Stop staring! Oh yes, and Mr Tan has returned home from Langkawi. With a beeeeeeg present for me. Urm, a t-shirt. Size "M". Really very big. But er, I think size "s" would fit me just nice. space But ok, considering you brought it home ALL the way from Langkawi and that you actually remembered to buy me something, I appreciate the gift. Ha. But can I don't wear it out? The words very embarrassing leh. Posted by Hello Heh. Ok. I can't believe how much I still miss TP even though I've graduated. Like a year ago. So Tuesday was spent in Business tutorial room 05-10 sorting out the freshies' student cards and the "goodie box" for the CPs. It was freezing cold inside! Cass "Hyuk hyuk hyuk", you owe us one! I felt so old there. Boo. Luckily there was Rach "Chong-ah". Time passes like damn fast. I can vividly remember my time as program comm and head for LT 20 during Orientation. Rach Lum was only a freshie then. And Cass and Gerie were probably still studying for their 'O' Levels somewhere. And then last year's SL camp was a blast. I love the Food Commies. I miss the late night debriefs, dancing along the stretch of LT to the tune of Yolanda Adam's "I Believe" and practicing in the Food Comm room until our steps were perfect, mixing Milo for the SLs before they came out of debrief and the late night showers we had to take after all the SLs were done. Sigh. But we all grow up, don't we? Fast forward to now, Cass and Gerie are BSC Main Comm, running the Food Comm, while Rach Lum has graduated (!) and Rach Chong and me feel like 'old birds' whenever we're back at TP. I feel like crying already. Time sure passes by quickly when you're enjoying life, doesn't it? How unfair. Maybe if we pretend we're not enjoying life, then time would pass by slower? Makes sense, no? Moving on, moving on. Watched The Interpreter (Oh my god, I only have 53 minutes left, before my battery dies!) after helping out with Rach Lum. It was a nice movie. Nicole Kidman is gorgeous! So gorgeous! But it's a slow-moving plot. You got to have patience to watch this show man. And I never knew Africans were so scary. Oh my. Saw this cute robot display outside the cinema. It's so cute la. Posted by Hello I did not take it home ok. It was heavy. And it doesn't match the colour of my curtains. Bah. This next show I really want to watch. The trailer already got me into fits of laughter. I think I'll just laugh through the entire movie when I watch it. Haven't seen the trailer? You're missing out on a whole lot of laughs, dude. Posted by Hello Yes, Mr Nimal and Mr Lim returned us the Market Development report yesterday. I got 68/100. Why not 2 marks more?! I could've gotten an "A"! Argh. Dammit. It could have jolly well been my first "A" from Loughborough. Gah! *Sulk.* Also received an email from Mediacorp Today notifying me that I won the SMS draw for the Mothers' promotion! Woohoo! The prize, a blue topaz pendant worth (gasp!) $118 from SK Jewellery. Lucky lucky! Posted by Hello Like real la. That puny thing costs $118? You must be kidding. This is a very important message. People driving big cars, for example, Nissan Cefiro, Mercedes (with the exception of A Class), Toyotas, do not, I repeat, DO NOT, park at Clifford Centre. The carpark sucks. To the max! The guy who designed the damn car park is obviously either of these: 1. A twit 2. A pro driver 3. A motorcyclist 4. A non-driver (just a building designer, cannot drive) 5. A psycho 6. A stunt man for Jackie Chan/Jet Li/ Vin Diesel, the likes 7. A twit. You do not put pillars behind parallel parking lots! Argh. I already got problem doing parallel parking, you somemore go and put pillars behind the lot. You think I stunt woman is it? Dumb twit. *Gasp* 28 minutes before the battery dies! I watched Star Wars! It was a dark movie. Dark plot. Good turning evil. Love turning into hate. Friends turning into enemies. All these plus lots of light-sabre action and a gigantic lizard. But no Jar Jar Binks this time! Boo. I like Jar Jar Binks. And Master Yoda. My favourite! I can't believe that short, green old creature is the most powerful of the Jedis. Woohoo. Size (and colour, for that matter) doesn't matter, does it? Talk like Master Yoda, I shall. In awe of Master Yoda, I am. Bah. Up shut, Sel. I'm off to mug. I'll be back! Updated at 12.37am: It's Karen's driving test tomorrow (or rather, later at 2pm)! Good luck sweetie! I'm sure you'll pass! Then I'll get free rides home! Woohoo! *Hugz*

No comments: