Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Actually the post before this was supposed to be much longer than what was posted. But stupid Blogger decided to screw up before I post it. And thus. The whole chunk disappeared before I even had the chance to say "Blogger is SCROOED!" Then again, I suppose it's for the best. Heh. It was about the talk I had with Mum. Hahahaha. About my being to choosy and fussy about my choice of boyfriends. Oh wells. I'll talk about that when I have the chance next time eh. Spent the day in town yesterday with the girlies. Hahaha, I so love them to bits! It's been a long time since the 4 of us met up! We had a feast at Sakae Sushi with one-for-one salmon sashimi up for grabs! Woohoo! We ate like 6 plates of it!! Heh heh. It was quite an eventful day in town I guess. And it involved Mr Steven Lim (yes, the one with the yellow underwear) aka the Stripper Singapore Idol wannabe. I was walking (rather quickly, rushing to meet Zhenting at Tangs) past the Mrs Field's kiosk when this bugger suddenly approached me and asked: "Hi, do you speak english?" FOR THE SECOND TIME, I TELL YOU!!! The previous time I walked past that exact same location, he asked the EXACT same question. Blardy hell. I wished I stopped long enough to tell him. "No, I'm sorry, but I don't speak english." Dammit. Or maybe just to give him the finger. Hahaha. But I didn't. I ignored his existence. For the second time. Damn shiok la. That stupid ass. Sorry, but I don't talk to strippers and wannabes. And he happened to belong in those 2 abovementioned categories. Heh. Then I finally met up with Zhenting at 5ish. We were supposed to meet at 4pm. But I slept all the way till 3pm in the afternoon. *Blush* Hee. I was too tired from the Batam trip. Caught up with her abit and made our way to meet the rest of the girls. And on the way there, we saw many ladies holding a single stalk of rose. Quite an interesting sight as it was not Valentines' Day and it's abit early for Mothers' Day. And those ladies looked a bit too young to be Mummies. Hahahaha. Then when we walked past Paragon, we realised it was a marketing gimmick by a slimming centre. Okayyy. Hahaha, the rose came with a card and an offer for a free/discounted facial or slimming treatment. So we were like, "Ohhh, so this is where all the roses came from!" And they got a little boy to hand out the roses as well! So adorable! I mean, that little boy. We were at the traffic junction waiting to cross the road when these 2 guys came running behind us. I saw them out of the corner of my eye and I was wondering who they were chasing after. Heh. Until they stopped beside me and Zhenting. Offering a rose to both of us. Hahahaha. Ok, they ran quite a distance just to offer us a rose. Oh my. Zhenting was like saying, "You know, got 2 possibilities la. 1, it's either they really wanted to offer us the rose. Or 2, they think we're in serious need of their treatments." o_O Well, I prefer to think it's the 1st one. Hahahaha. We had a good laugh over it anyways. And it's a pretty rose! Hee. And then, when we finally reach Heeren's and were about to step in to meet Karen at Marche's, I saw yet another guy, running after someone. What's up with these people man! Until he stopped right infront of me and started rambling. "Hi, I'm XXX (didn't quite catch his name) from XXX (didn't catch this either) and I was just wondering XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (as you can see, he was talkin really fast) yada yada yada." And promptly handed me a blank namecard. What the hell. You're rambling and you hand me a blank namecard. By the time he finished, I was in a fit. From laughing. Zhenting too. And I told him, "Sorry, you were talking too fast, I didn't catch a single thing. Could you repeat?" Oops. Then I turned the namecard over and saw that, oh, he was from this modelling company thing. Ok. Makes more sense now. So he said his company was looking for fresh faces, if I could give him my number, call me for an interview, yada yada yada. Alright. I gave him my number. Hee. I mean, just take the chance man! Who knows. Ya, I might get conned. Heh. But that guy was quite a cutie. Hahaha. Other than the fact that he was speaking really fast. It was a good day! I would say. Had my fill of sashimi, got a free rose, caught up with my favourite girls, got approached by a modelling agency (flattered ma) and had CHOCOLATE ICECREAM at NYDC! Hee. Although we didn't get the staff discount that was promised to us. Those ninnies. And it got better! It was late by the time we left NYDC and we thought, aiya, sure miss the last train already. So we were discussing our alternatives. Bus? Cab? We spent so blardy long discussing outside Centrepoint. o_O In the end, Shuling went off with her friend in a cab, so did Zhenting and Lionel, leaving me and Karen to our own defences. Bleah. Those heartless people. Hahaha. Kidding. We decided to take 65 to Tampines and from there, take a cab, it's much cheaper than taking the cab from town. Besides, we've got plenty of time to spare, but no cash. Heh. The bus was at Little India when someone called and as he happened to be around that area, he offered me a ride home. Then I told him I can't possibly leave Karen alone on the bus, so he offered her a ride home as well! Wahahahaha! Great! And it's the first time I walked on the streets of Little India after midnight. Abit nerve-wrecking. I kept anticipating an attack. I'm such a paranoid bitch. Hahaha. But anyway, he reached in a bit and we hopped into a place of security and comfort. It was freaking warm yesterday. So we saved probably $10 each on cab fare, an hour on transport and arrived home safely and quickly. All thanks to you! You are such a dear. For a pleasant ride home and everything else. *beams* Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore! Posted by Hello

No comments: