Monday, May 09, 2005

I Love My Mommy.

I am such a procrastinator. And a screwed up one, to be exact. Operations Management assignment submission deadline is in 43 hours. And all I've done is open a document and typed the title. I'm so screwed. However, it's going to be a looooong post. So sit tight and enjoy the ride. Like real. Let's see. Mothers' Day. Woke up bright and early on Saturday to accompany Mummy to the ZA beauty workshop where we were treated to an afternoon of makeovers, manicures, massages and discounts! And also a huge cake that I don't think we can finish. ZA Beauty Workshop Posted by Hello Then we adjourned to Thai Village Sharksfin for a Mothers' Day dinner. It was FANTASTIC! Had sharksfin, huge prawns, crabs and steamed fish. Ok, it wasn't that delicious, guess the cook wasn't in a good mood. And it was pricey! The bill came up to about $165. We are such suckers la. And I think I'm such an UNFILAL daughter. I didn't celebrate Mothers' Day with my Mommy. I went to town. Oh no. Mom was pretty pissed. But as always, I managed to coax her into not feeling so mad. It's the first time I'm not with my Mom on Mothers' Day. Although we celebrated the day before already. Sigh. Sorry Mom. But you know I LOVE YOU!! So I went to town. Shopped around. Used the last of the CLEO 1-for-1 sashimi coupon. Walked around aimlessly, not in the mood to shop as was too broke to do so. I walked damn alot that day la. From Wisma to Taka to Cineleisure to Heeren to Centrepoint to Le Meridien (they have stalls selling GREAT stuff, go check it out) and finally back to Cineleisure. All to watch a certain person perform. Bah. Ok. I'm a sucker for guys who can play the piano. I ADMIT LA OK. Ok, let me do some plugging for them. If any of you are interested in live singing, ala "Min Ge Can Ting" type of thing, the KBox at Cineleisure has this new lounge concept with live singing. And they're really pretty good. They perform every Sunday. And it's at Level 8. Not the Level 4 one. Take the lifts. The escalators DO NOT GO THERE. Dang. Can dedicate songs for the singers to sing or if you're feeling up for a tune or two, you can even request to sing it yourself. Sure to touch your girlfriend/boyfriend one la. So if you guys are around town and are bored at around 8-ish on a Sunday night. Just pop over and check it out. Right. Today! We booked the tickets to Hong Kong! Wowee! And we only paid $181.50 each! Oh my god. It's so damn blardee cheap la! The 2 hours we spent queuing up was ALL WORTH IT! We're the like the luckiest party of 4 in the world. Met this uncle who works at TP Sports Complex whom Ed and Rach seem to know very well. He had queue number 183 while ours was 204. When we went the queue was at 130!!! Damn crowded la. Had a nice chat with him and he offered for us to buy the tickets with him. As in do two transactions with one queue number! Thus, saving us about 30 minutes? And besides, he has this "lobang" in Hong Kong, he's cousin's apartment which COULD be available for loan to us when we're there! At a damn cheap rate! But Rach figures he was prolly just bluffing us. So we shan't hold any high hopes. Anyways, we saved quite a bit on airfare already. Then we were told that we took the last 4 seats on the return flight home! Oh my gawd! That's so blardee lucky. If not we'll probably have to change dates or something. So yay, now the tickets are safely in the ValuAir envelope and snugly in my bag. Whooot! Valuair Rocks. Posted by Hello And I'm so loooooking forward to it! All the shopping and tim sum we're going to eat! Hee hee. Yay, and Rach reckons we should start packing. That silly kuku. I'm so high I can't settle down. Wheeeeee. On a heavier note. PROJECT SUBMISSION IN 43 HOURS. I'M GOING TO MUG FOR 43 HOURS. I'M CRAZY.

No comments: