Saturday, October 22, 2005

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Now for Shanghai weather report. "The weather center forecasts a fairly cloudy week. Expect Mr Sunshine to pop by midweek! Highest temperature will be about 20 Deg Celsius but may dip to about 11 Deg Celsius! So bring that sweater along and wrap a scarf around your neck!" I'm all packed and ready to go. I'm going to Shanghai for a week. All ready for sight-seeing, shopping and all the Shanghai yummy food! Glad I could meet up with the crazy food comm girls and Nad before I left. Still have one more person to meet. *grin* Have a wonderful party, Jenny! I'm sure it'll turn out great! Wish I could be there!!! Darn. Will sign your little black book when I'm back eh! *hugz* Alright. Need to sleep. Oh, sidenote, Aloha Loyang is freaking H-U-G-E! Humongous! Cavernous! Gargantuan! Ok. Not that exaggerated. But 4 freaking rooms! Shiok man. I wanna chalet there! K. I'm off. Till the 31st, people. Cheerios! Big hugs to all! =)

No comments: