Monday, October 31, 2005

Home!

I am back! Oooh. I missed my bed!! All the hotel beds are hard like wooden planks! tmd. Toopid. I missed Singapore food!! But I saw Coffeebean & Tea Leaf, Starbucks, MacDonald's, KFC, Sakae Sushi there! Hahahahaha. I think Singapore one taste nicer. Went to Hangzhou, Suzhou, Wuxi, Nanjing and finally to Shanghai! Wheee! Took a lot a lot a lot of photos! But it's gonna be a huge effort to post them all up. Gimme time okie. Missed everyone here at home! Ha ha ha ha! Oh, and I'm glad I managed to meet Karen before I flew. Hee hee. Hope you liked the surprise "appearance" by yours truly! Ha ha ha! And hope you like the presents especially the calendar that we made specially for you! *ahem* Although I did most of the work. Heh. Happy belated 21st birthday girl! =) Meet for dinner soon eh!

No comments: