Monday, October 10, 2005

Board Games and Cheese Stix

1. We're at Oasis! Whee! The boardgame place that Nad was raving about! Pity we didn't manage to take a group shot before you left!! 2. Halli Galli! I AM DA QUEEN OF HALLI GALLI! Wahahahaha. Most of the time anyways. But you can be sure, the guys suck at this game. 3. The bell that everyone wants to press. Ding ding ding!! 4. Chong and selsel. Remind me to NOT take photos with skinny people? Hahaha. Joking. 5. I think my arms look damn skinny here. I like. Keyword is LOOK. 6. Kenny thinks he has big eyes, while shen just can't be bothered. I think he's more interested about when he's food is coming. 7. The loser has to deal! Muahahahahah.

2 comments:

nadnut said...

booooooooooo!

never take picture with me! :(

selena said...

Whooooo ask you leave so earlyyyy. Ask us to go then u first one to leave. tsk tsk. terrible.