Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I'm an Ice Monster Kid!

Ice Monster!!!! Ok, I know I'm too old to be called a kid. But you know it just wouldn't sound right if I said I was an Ice Monster adult, yeah? Anyhows, I'm telling you guys about this wonderful desert called Ice Monster. Don't ask me why it's called the Ice Monster. I have no idea. Probably because it's so damn huge and it's a monster of an Ice Kachang but minus the Kachang. They use fresh fruit toppings and no syrup, unlike the traditional Ice Kachang and the ice is much much finer than the ones we eat at kopitiams or food courts. It's so damn good!!! The fresh mango is so sweet and together with the fine shaved ice, it just melts in your mouth. *drools* The one you see here is just the normal sized one. They have a super gigantic dinosaur-sized Ice Monster that is SO huge that 4 people can share it, and be super full after that. But it's damnnnnnnn gooooooood..!!!!! Because it has strawberries and mango and kiwi!!! Plus strawberry sherbert / sorbert / whatever. Gahhhh. I can kill to have one RIGHT NOW!!! Urgh. At $4.90 - $7.90 for each, it's not very wallet-healthy to eat it everyday. But but but, it's sooooo damnnnn goooooood. Gahhhhhh. Anyhoos, you can find this Ice Monster shop at Bencoolen. The shop is just opposite Burlington Square. Go go go go and eat it. Wheeee!!!

No comments: