Thursday, October 13, 2005

Ditzy Sel

Bi Hui and Ying Kwan's Engagment Party at Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel Oh my god. It took me like 6 months before I realised that you can actually add words to ur picture pile collage like above. Just add a blody caption and the text will automatically appear under the photo as shown. Oh my god. I'm such a ditz. Anyhows, attended this simple and sweet solemnization ceremony last night! It was held at the poolside, very cool, except that it wasn't closed to the public. So it's like there were people swimming and eating and sitting around but they weren't guests of the couple. So weird la. Plus, the food wasn't exactly fantastic, pretty yucky actually, the only saving grace was their desserts, they had yummy cakes. Hee. So nice to attend weddings! Even though this is not like the formal dinner, but it's nice to see them exchange their vows, so lovey-dovey. Awwww. I wish them matrimonial bliss and happiness forever together!

No comments: