Thursday, February 09, 2006

It's 9.30am and I'm in the office. I'm sleepy and grouchy. Plus, am nursing a headache due to lack of sleep. Argh. Damn, do I hate waking up early. I woke up early yesterday too! At 9am to be exact. Because I had to work at 11am! Yes, nothing's wrong with your screen, selsel's really working! Wahahahahaha. I got a job at a spectacles shop (what do they call those things anyway, optical shop or something?) located at Peninsula Plaza. The job's pretty ok, just basically do what shop assistants do. Did a bit of cutting and filing on the first day of work, reminded me of D&T during secondary school. Hahaha. That was a nightmare, but this was ok, because it's really minimal. Then had to "dot" the lenses that arrive from the supplier, gawd, that's one major pain in the ***. My eyes were so tired after doing one side of it but I think I'll get used to it. I hope. It's really flexible timing, only go in 2 days a week, the other 2 days are covered by another girl. So for this, I get $40 per day! Yay. Not. The thing I hate most about it is I HAVE TO LUNCH ALONE! Damn, I hate lunching alone. Well, eating alone for that matter. Unless I'm at home. Sigh~ I think people who have to eat alone are very sad beings. But then again, I guess most sales people have to 'cos if they all come out to eat together, nobody will tend the shop! Ok lar, it's not about the money. Really. I just didn't want to spend my days meaninglessly. So might as well use the time to earn me some pocket money. Ey. There's an event over at MoS tonight! Wahahahaha, some corporate event. And I'm helping out! So exciting!!!! Finally, am going to MoS. Yes, I know, I've been saying that since last year and all my plans were thwarted somehow, by somebody. Everytime I make plans to go there, somebody, surely, will thwart it. Ha ha ha. BUT THIS TIME! I'M GOING! FOR SURE! And I'm getting paid! Woohoo!!!!!!! I hope I get to explore the rest of the place. Hee hee hee. I wanna see ALL the rooms! And the best thing is, it'll be empty! Waahahahhaha. Because I'm going at 5.30pm. Tell me, who'll be there to party at 5.30pm? -_-!! After the event, I have to rush down to Toa Payoh for the second half of my lesson. It's the last lesson today, and plenty of exam tips! Yahoo! It also means that exams are coming. That also means that I'M GRADUATING SOON! 4 MORE MODULES AND I'M DONE! WHEE! The car's getting a bath, wax and polish today! Hee hee hee! $80/- at Nissan. Includes cleaning the insides of the car, AND re-touching the scratches on the bumper. Wahahahahaha. So I have to wait for another 2 hours. I.. Am.. So.. Bored!!!!! Ja. P.S. Still need people to share Supre shipping costs! Now only got Shuan and Karen. Hahaha, 3 people not enough!!!!! 2 more okay!!!

No comments: