Thursday, February 09, 2006

I am at MOS!! Ha ha ha ha!!! Woohoo!!! Take photo later. Wahahahahahaha. Hee hee hee. Very hungry. Zhenting says Hi! Wahahahahhahahahahaha. And "...." Ok, never mind her, she's always like that. K better log out. Byeeeeee!! Edited : the next day I didn't go any further than the ticketing area and the "Smoove" room which was so freaking cold that it should be called "Freezer" instead. Very pretty lights in the ticketing area Posted by Picasa How to apply huh? Posted by Picasa Me and the very recognisable logo of Ministry of Sound Posted by Picasa There was no queue yesterday! Budden, as Nad says, "who goes clubbing on thursdays???" Posted by Picasa selsel and zhenting! Posted by Picasa I was telling her that she's the last person I would think that would be at MoS with me. Ha ha ha, even though we didn't go there for clubbing, it was nice to check the place out. People kept mistaking me for the staff at MoS. Cows. I was supposed to go for class after the event, but it ended later than expected, 9pm so I didn't go for class. Luckily had Irene and Alan to take notes for me. Went to tcc after dinner! Because I still owe Zhenting her cheesecake. Heh. Sat outside, so cooling! I like the ambience. And I like alfresco dining. As in outdoor dining. With enough shelter of course. I ordered Sea of Passion, she ordered hot Mon Cheri which came with 2 cookies at the side. The Mon Cheri very pretty ley! Cos when it came, it had 5 layers (the waiter said 7 but I didn't see 7) - milk, strawberry syrup, coffee, foam and cinnamon powder (altho I still feel that cinnamon powder doesn't count as a layer). Before I could take a picture of it, Zhenting stuck the spoon in and started stirring. -_-!! I was like, "Alamak! I wanted to see the layers!!!!!!" The cheesecake wasn't very nice though. It was too light and I didn't like the "crust". Instead of biscuit crumbs, they used spongecake sorta thing to make the base. Argh I like biscuit crust!! drinks @ tcc, Clarke Quay Posted by Picasa Ok, that's all. Hahahahahaha. Random photo. My dah-leng kuku sister is leaving!!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: