Saturday, February 04, 2006

For those who missed it. *Post note: Just click play and then the clip will load automatically. But to watch it in one smooth loop, click "pause" once the clip starts loading and wait for it to load completely (just see the grey bar) before clicking on "play" again. This is selsel getting smashed by her own birthday cake. Dumb. Ha ha ha ha. Characters: Basically, just me. Ha ha ha ha. And a few others at the end of the video. Voices include: Zhenting, Lionel, Karen. Sabo-er: Lester. Cows. And this is karen getting sabo-ed by me. Muahahahaha. Love it. Characters: First person holding cream: Lionel Second person holding cream & final sabo-er: Yours Truly, me. Woman brandishing aluminium foil: Karen's mum. Hilarious!!!!!!! Voices: Zhenting and few others. Wahahahahaha. YouTube rules. A bit slow in the uptake of technological advances. Damn. The boots I wanted to buy, OUT OF STOCK! tmd. I finally decided I want to buy it and it's OUT OF STOCK. wth. And the stock will take minimum one month to arrive and there's a possibility that it might not even arrive. Argh. Argh. Argh. Argh. *bang wall*

No comments: