Sunday, February 05, 2006

I just ordered Beef Lasagne and Sweet 'n' Spicy drumlets from Pizza Hut. At 10.45pm. I think I'm mad. Or maybe just hungry. Ho ho ho. Yay, I can't wait for the food to arrive. And I've never tried Beef Lasagne. God I hope it's nice. Crap, it's raining cats and dogs here. My lasagne will get wet!!! And my drumlets! Oh no! Actually I got nothing much to blog about. Ha ha ha ha ha. I've been nothing nothing this whole week except play mahjong, In Between, Black Jack, sleep, eat and watch TV. Very slack. And there's a project submission on Feb 17. And my darling kuku sister is leaving for Perth on the 16th. Sigh. I'm gonna miss youuuuu~!!! *sob sob* Read this somewhere and I think it's really quite true. "When a girl pushes you away or turns a cold shoulder on you, that's when she needs you the most." *Yes, I know the video quality is damn bad. Haiya, no choice what. It's from handphone cameras. Roughly see the action can liao lar. Ha ha ha.

No comments: