Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Melie Bianco bag is to die for!!! You can wear it 3 ways! Imagine! It's like having 3 bags for the price of one! *Swoon* I am going to save up and buy me one of those! SGD$65! Argh. I bid (what's the past tense for bid?) for my first ebay item yesterday. And you will never believe what I bid (bidded?) for. Wahahaha. 2 novels. The very first items I zoomed in on were books! Hee hee. Digital Forest Fortress by Dan Brown and P.S., I love you by Cecilia Ahern. I am such a nerd. But it's so damn cheap! It's only auctioning for $5 each! And even with postage, which is probably about $2, it's only $7! I bet it costs about $16 for each book if you get it at the bookstore. So as long as the condition of the book is still alright and no missing pages, then I suppose it's ok to buy it online la. I want the Melie Bianco bag! *Stamps foot* Gah. I'm crazy. Was looking through my Yahoo! Briefcase folders when I found this:

My butt shot! Tee hee. Took this during SL Camp 04. Is it 04'? Ya la, should be. I always mix up the academic years. Can't seem to get the hang of it. I also found the kuku videos we took during camp. Wahahahhaha. Damn hilarious la.

I happen to think I have a nice butt. Hahaha. Not too big, not too small. Not droopy. It's just the right size! Hahahaha. Oh god. I can't believe I'm discussing about my butt here. Butt but still, it's a nice butt, doncha agree?

Can't wait for 10th July. Oh man, I hope no one ups my bids. Don't think anyone buys books on Ebay right? Hmm. Hope not. *Cross fingers*

Oh yes! London is hosting the 2012 Olympics! I was right! Wahahahahaha. *Smacks Mr Tan*

I told you right! Hee hee hee. I just had a very strong gut feel that London will win the bid. And I was right!

When are we going KTv? Hmmm? *Glares at Karen* Like say very long already hor? Since erm, ah, eh, er, see! I can't even remember since when. So it must be damn long ago la. Better faster arrange! I want to singggggggg!

Alamak, I forgot my main purpose of blogging this entry. I passed! I passed! I passed!

Just received (ok, not just, urm, 3 hours ago) the pass list from Loughborough Uni for Year 2, and my name's in it! Wheee! That means I passed! And it also means its time for me to decided whether I'm going to UK or not.

To go or not to go. That is the question. Still battling about it.

I don't think I can leave my Dad & Mum behind, although they sometimes get on my nerves.

I don't think I can leave my friends behind, especially the gang and I'll really miss all of them terribly when I'm there.

I don't think I can live alone there, without any friends, relatives, aquaintances.

I don't think I'll find any project mates there!! They all would have already formed groups and won't accept an Asian in their group. :(

I'll be all alone. And all I'll do is mug mug mug mug everyday. I'll turn into a hermit. An anti-social freak. Oh my.

Just the thoughts of it makes me shiver.

Can I not go? But then, I think about the experience I'll be missing out on. The fact that I'll have a "gold-plated" degree when I graduate from there instead of from Singapore.

Yes, the difference is not alot, but the point is, when you tell your future employer that you graduated from a Uni in UK is just different from when you tell them that you graduated from a local, private Uni.

Sigh. What a dilemma. *Smacks forehead*

Why didn't I choose UWA instead! At least Australia's nearer. And I'll have friends there. And I can go work as a strawberry picker with Rach Lum for $15/hr. Bloody hell.

15 freaking dollars an hour just to pick strawberries. Can you imagine how much those managers get paid?? Prolly like $4k a month, aussie dollars mind you, just for middle management.

Hrrrummph. This is so unfair! Gah.

Oh wells, at least we get chilli / ketchup for free at Mcdonald's. I heard you gotta pay 50c to get it there. Madness.

I guess I'll think about it when the finalised results are out. And probably speak to the Uni people about it.

Bah.

No comments: