Monday, July 04, 2005

Kuku sisters wore the same tops on Saturday when I went to meet kuku sister Lum in town. Wahahaha, she walked up the escalator and I exclaimed! We're wearing the same tops! So we went to take photo stickers! Those neoprint thingeys. And we had a blast! We blew $10 each on that dumb machine which spewed Japanese that neither of us could understand! But still, we managed some good shots! *grin* Hee hee. And I love the decorating part! Ho ho ho! Admit it, Rach, I'm a better decorator than you, when it comes to decorating photo stickers. Hee hee. That kuku wrote "Happy Pixie". What in the world is "Happy Pixie" supposed to mean? Hmm? And it isn't even "Happy Pixies". Bah. I love this pics anyways. So funny. We forgot to show off our identical tops the first time, so we blew another $5 each to take a second time! Hee hee. I love this pic. See, I write good. Love those butterflies. Hee hee. Pretty pretty. The ultimate favourite shot. Candid, yet pro-looking. Teehee. It's obvious that I wasn't the one who did the drawing for this. Bah. Never mind, it comes with practice. :) Yay, I love taking photo stickers. Everyone looks pretty and handsome in them. Yippee. So who wants to take photo stickers with me? I don't actually have alot to blog about. I just wanted to spend some time. Ha. Oh yes, something really embarrassing happened yesterday. I was doing my nails at Bishan Junction 8 when suddenly, my sandals broke!!! Oh my god! The horrors! The embarrassment!! T_T Thankfully, my manicurist, Noi, was on hand to help! And also, fortunately, Project Shop was just 4 steps away. Oh god. It's the first time I bought something without trying it on first and not even choosing the colour. And it was $18.90. Boohoohoo. Charles and Keith, your sandals are lousy!!! Boo!! And Saturday was also the first time I wore flipflops to a club. The Eski Bar @ Circular Road, to be exact. Well, it truly lived up to its name, that Eski Bar. FREEZING COLD! FREAK. I was wearing a sleeveless tank top, for Christ's sakes. You guys could have chosen a better time to go. *rolls eyes* Actually it turned out to be okay, because they "loaned" out winter jackets. For unprepared souls, like me. But the size of the jackets cannot choose ah, so I had the ultra big size one. Like XXXXXXXXL. I looked like a penguin wearing it. Wahahahahaha. Pretty nice chill out place, but the music's boring. Hmm. And it's a small place. Like really small. Think the toilets in the shopping malls are prolly bigger than the whole bar. Wahahahaha. Oh wells, it's the company that matters anyway. The whole time we were there, we blew out the candle like 4 times. Oops, not we. More like Melvin and Mark. Wahhahaha. Those 2 monkeys are really funny. And pretty silly. They tried to "resuscitate" the extinguished candle and ended up blowing wax in their faces. Super funny la. I mean like, you see two grown guys blowing liquid wax, causing the wax to fly all over the place. Bah. How dumb can they (I mean guys) get? Lol. Ok, better not say more, if not, someone's going to hack me into a million pieces and I'll prolly need resuscitation myself. Ho ho ho. *grin* Alright, I'm off to sleep. Wrote pretty much for an entry that I thought I didn't have anything to write. Hahahahaha.

No comments: