Saturday, July 09, 2005

I can't believe I deleted Suan's birthday party pictures. Omg. I'm such a ditz. Now, the only person who has the photos is Kenny Chan - Mali Chan. Can Mr Kenny Chan - Mali Chan send me the pictures please? Why is it that people always like to ask me, "Why are you home on Saturday night?" Hmmm, must I be out on every Saturday night? I don't actually like to go out on weekends. Everywhere's crowded. Town's crowded, Tampines Mall is crowded, restaurants are crowded, MRT stations are crowded. Oh well, you get the idea. I hate squeezing with the crowd. Bah. I like to have the whole mall by myself. So I like to go shopping on weekdays afternoons when everyone is at work or schooling. Then there's also the question, why are they home on a Saturday night asking me why I am home on a Saturday night? Hmmm. Weirdness. I wonder how's Wala Wala. Chong-ah! How's Wala Wala? Must tell me about it ok! I can't go because I had to go dinner with my parents. They've been complaining that I haven't been home alot, lately. Oh wells. It's true. Mummy's going to Korea on Thursday. Without me. *wails* Sob sob sob. If I knew she was going to Korea, I wouldn't have gone to Hongkong. Bah. I feel cheated!!!!! Gah. Never mind. Mummy promised she'll buy clothes back for me. I just hope she remembers to buy my (and as I'm typing this, I get that question again, urgh) Birkies and skirts. They have nice skirts there! I love the skirts! Wheee! And Birkenstock is cheaper there than in SG! I think. This pair here costs about SGD$64! And the Mickey Mouse tee is so cute! I like! I should print a copy of these and give it to my Mummy so that she'll remember. Yeah, and before I forget. I need to shout out. I'm in love. It was love at first sight! The object of my desire? Oh, don't you wanna know! I guess I can't hide it. It's Mr Highlander. So strong.. So smooth.. We're the perfect match! Just look at the picture! . . . . . . Highlander Pool Table by Brunswick. Available in traditional oak and cherry finish. Oh god. It costs a bank-breaking $1655 in GBP. That's pounds. British pounds. 1GBP = 2.954SGD Okay, you do the math. Bah. And also, the ultimate pool cues. Viking cues! Nope, this is not a pair of expensive chopsticks. Ooooh, the things I'll do to get my hands on one of these babies. Sigh. Till the day I do, I'll have to make do with the lousy cues they provide at those pool halls. But then again, it's the skills that matter. Ey? *eyes Karen* Admit it. I HAVE THE SUPER CUE! Muahahahahahahaha! Anybody has any cheap lobangs to get pool tables? Am thinking of putting one in my second floor living. Can be second-hand. But must be in good condition (i.e. rarely used)!!! And preferably come with 2 cues, a set of balls and chalk. Ooh! And the table brush. Email me if you do have a lobang k! Alright. I've been at this long enough. My entry got swallowed up twice and Blogger scrooed up on me like 2435 times tonight. Bah. Tomorrow am going to Xingdi's house for Polly's farewell party. That girl is going to China to work! Can you believe it! She's going to China to work! *Sobs* I'll miss her. Photos tmr! If anyone brings a camera. *Poof*

No comments: