Tuesday, July 26, 2005

In wake of the recent London and Egypt bombings, Mummy thought it would be best if I just finished my course in safe and sunny Singapore. Of course, I'll miss out on the experience of studying overseas and being independent and all that jazz, but I'd rather be safe and close to my family than to be far out in UK without my family. I mean, who knows what might happen when I'm there. Loughborough is quite near London you know. If *touchwood* those dipshit terrorists decide to bomb the vicinity, then I die already la! Somemore, I'm a Chinese, during this kind of thing, I sure "lugi" one what. I don't want to die without telling my Mummy and Daddy how much I love them. I don't want to die alone in some weird town between Leicester and Nottingham. The thought scares me. And worst of all, I don't want to die without an arm or a leg. Oh my. So scary. Okok, let's move on to happier topics! I'm not going to UK! Which means I can have my birthday party in September! And I can go Shanghai with Mummy in August! Muahahahahaha. Oh and the other day, I had a brainstorm while I was on the bus to meet Rach in town. The idea was so good, I almost shouted "eureka!" on the bus. I think the other passengers will probably think I'm mad. But then again, I think they already do, because I was sitting there grinning like a fool, while reading my Harry Potter. Well, the good idea is... To tie ribbons/flowers/balloons/notices on the bus-stops that you guys are supposed alight and then on the lamp posts leading up to my house! Hee hee! Good idea right! Friends who have been to my house will of course know, by now, how to get to my house. If you still don't know, you ought to be smacked. No, just kidding ok, I can't bear to smack you guys. There's almost always a flurry of phone calls and SMS-es on the day of the party, party-goers calling me, asking for directions. But you see, it is really very simple to get to my house. Only got 3 exits ma. And all 3 lead to my house. Hahahahaha, I know that's not very helpful but ok. But I promise! This year! I'll simplify everything for you! Just look out for the ribbons/flowers/balloons/notices on bus stops and lamp posts. Slashes mean either or. Hahaha. Not ALL of them ok. Either ribbons or flowers or balloons or notices. Ahhh! So exciting! I love planning for parties! I think I shall have a flower theme! Ey? Good idea? Then all of you must come in something with flowers! Girls can have flowers in their hair, guys must wear flower shirts (muahahahaha, then I can laugh at how silly they look)! Oh my! It'll be so colourful! Muahahahahahaha. Oops, my dad just asked what's so funny because I'm snorting with excitement in front of the PC. He probably thinks I'm mad. ONLY ONE DOWNER THOUGH. I HAVE CLASS ON MY BIRTHDAY AS WELL AS THE FOLLOWING DAY! 9 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.!!!I BUY 4D ALSO NOT SO ACCURATE LA! Sickening. Those slugs. Argh. But I have already decided I'm not going for "the-day-after" class. Because most likely it'll be a night of mahjong, mahjong and more mahjong! Hee hee. The party will be on a Saturday evening(which means that I have class on Saturdays and Sundays, poor me) so you NS guys HAVE NO EXCUSE NOT TO TURN UP and people working 5.5 days week will also HAVE NO EXCUSE NOT TO TURN UP. Muahahaha. Besides, if I invited you, it means I really would appreciate the effort you took to come and if you don't have a flower shirt, don't worry! I have something for you to wear ok? Hee hee hee. Aiya, don't worry la, the flower theme is not confirmed, I might get overruled by my bunch of girlfriends who can threaten me with their absence if I insist on the silly flower theme. Yippee! So exciting! Hee hee hee. I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! Muahahahahahahaha. Alright. I shall go read my Harry Potter again. Hee hee hee.

No comments: