Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Yesterday was self-indulgence day! Woke up bright and early at 10am! Hee hee. It's been ages since I woke up so early. Decided to cut my hair! Got sick and tired of all the split ends and my fringe that was falling all over my face. Bah. And so I did! Made an appointment with Chapter 2, and found out my stylist has been transferred to Marina Sq! But I was too lazy to go there la, so I let them choose a stylist for me. This guy called Fun Wong cut my hair for me! Very nice guy, quite cute too. Ho ho. And he's good. The end result: New haircut Posted by Hello Look familiar? Yeah, cut this hairstyle some time ago. Hee hee. But I think it looks better this time. Eh? You think? And then I decided to do my nails too!!! Hee hee! Talk about indulgence. Love the colour of my toe nails! Posted by Hello and my fingernails! Posted by Hello Hee hee. Muahahahaha! After all that, I made my way to Tanjong Pagar to meet the Prudential people. Was supposed to talk about my exam dates (ya, I actually agreed to sign up for the exams to be financial adviser) with one of the managers. But the more I thought about it, the more I felt that I didn't want to be one of them. No doubt, the money is good. Damn good, I tell ya. But then, I'm just not the "sales" kind of person. And besides, I told her, I wouldn't get the support of my parents if I really went into this line. And yes! In the end, I managed to persuade her to let me go home and think about it and talk to my parents about it. Fortunately the exam dates haven't been booked yet. So I don't have to pay for anything! Whee! I feel like a very heavy burden got lifted off me. I found this very pretty charm bracelet at Heeren!! Hee hee. I think it's more expensive than other places, but I don't know why, this one just attracted me more. Posted by Hello I am actually thinking of removing the charm and putting it on a necklace. Hmm, should I? Very nice right? The fairy looks so pretty! Mr & Mrs Smith was great! Ha ha. The chemistry between Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt is really.. electrifying. She's strong and cool, he's suave and smooth. Hmm. They make a really cool couple. The next shows I want to watch is Batman Begins! And Alot Like Love! Looks good. Pardon me if I'm talking incoherently. Am not thinking straight. My tummy hurts. Bah. I'm off.

No comments: