Friday, June 24, 2005

I did this! From just plain pink nails to french-tip nails! Hee hee. At the risk of aggravating my headache (from the smell of the nail varnish, see). This is cool. I just discovered this function in blogger that allows you to add images to your post in one click! As in, you select the photos you want to add to your post and then it will automatically upload it to the web. Cool man. Amazing! Hope it works tho. Hmm. The fever bug got me. Bah. It's Fever Bug 1 : Selsel 0. Boo. I went to sleep with a headache, again. And I had a nightmare (technically, I had a "noon-mare"). Again. My head is threatening to spilt in the middle. Then I'll have two heads. Pretty rad, eh? Ever head heard of the saying, "two heads are better than one"? I just realised, I have no place to hold my 21st birthday party. Fantastic. The previous few places were:
  1. Aloha Loyang - fully booked for the period. Dumb.
  2. Aloha Changi - fully booked for the period. Dumb.
  3. Aranda - $350 a night (min. 2 nights) for non-members. If I book that, you guys can just have fishballs and pandan cake (well, at least I'll be safe from cream) for food.

Then Mr Melvin-Highlander-"wa ta!" Tan kindly offered me his condo's bbq pit to hold my party, "it's cheaper", he said.

To which I laughed. I can do it for free at my house.

Ok, it's very sweet of him to offer. But really. It's free at my house.

But then, I think you guys are prolly sick of coming to my house already, hor? Every year birthday at my house, every bbq come my house, everytime mahjong also at my house. No place to go? Come my house.

Ha ha ha. Kidding. Really.

How ah? I was thinking I'd have to resort (no pun intended, really) to holding my party at Downtown East or Coasta Sands. Sigh.

And if there also don't have, ya, you guessed it, Selena's house!!!

Bah. If you guys have any recommendations, please leave me a message. I'm cracking my head (no pun intended, again) open already.

Jay Chou is singing so loudly I can't think.

Wouldn't it be nice if you had a boyfriend/girlfriend who will plan your party for you? Then all you have to do is to sit and collect/count/open presents and enjoy the party.

But then, of course, after that, you're supposed to thank your boy/girl for doing all that for you, and not run off with some guy/girl at your party and leaving your boy/girl alone at your birthday party which he/she took all the pains to organize for you so that all you have to do is enjoy.

How would you feel if you exchanged positions, huh? You disgust me. Not everyone gets this kind of a privilege, to have my kor organize your birthday for you ok?!

And you! You ungrateful creature, you left him alone at the party while you went off with another guy, ignored my kor completely when he was the one who painstakingly arranged everything for you.

At least have an ounce of respect to at least appreciate what he had planned. Instead, you accused him of being oversensitive and possessive. What the hell. Do you even know what you're saying? I guess it's a way of repressing your guilt eh? Very convenient hor, push all the blame to my kor.

You neh neh, you. What right do you have, to be angry? So what if his friends posted nasty comments. Do you not think you deserved it? Huh?

Sure, it might have been just his side of the story, but of course, I'd rather believe his side of the story, any day. You kuku-naden, you. Grr. Make my blood boil.

I think my temperature just rose. Cheeken mcnugget. *Cough two-timer*

I can't believe this kind of people exist. But then I suppose there are worse.

Oh yes! I changed my blogskin! Very obvious hor? This is like the 3rd skin within May and June. Ha ha ha. I'm on a blogskin spree. Whee!

Talking about sprees. Been to the Mango sale yet? I went to the one at Tampines Isetan. Omg! It's like every female species from Tampines was there and the clothes, oh my, they looked like a tornado passed through the store. Poor salesgirls.

And I know exactly how they feel, because 2 years ago I was in their shoes, literally. Picking up after all the customers. Bah.

I bought this! Almost half price.

From $60 to $36! Hee hee! *Beams* Nice hor?

Alright, if you don't think it's nice, keep quiet. Hahaha. Cos I spent $36 on this not to hear someone say it's not nice. Bleah.

I miss Hongkong! Boo. The dimsum! The shopping! The company. Boo.

Oh ya, it's Ouyang's birthday today!! Whee! Ouyang, go see the Food Comm blog! :)

A million things I wanted to blog about, but I always forget when I get to this page. Weirdness.

Batman Begins is actually quite nice! Very interesting, to understand why Batman is who he is. Hee. I actually managed to persuade Highlander himself to watch it. Ha ha ha. I'm good.

Aiya, I'm so frustrated, I can't remember what I wanted to blog about. Grr.

I applied for jobs. I hope I'll get replies soon. And I pray for good pay, nearby locations, 9am start work please.

My head is throbbing. *throb throb*

Roars. I'm gone.

No comments: