Monday, June 27, 2005

I woke up at 7:30am this morning. I need sleep! Thank goodness it's only a half-day stint! So it's 48 minutes more to bedtime! Silly Karen thinks I haven't slept the whole night. Ha ha ha. Silly. I'm freezing in the office, the aircon is blasting right at me! Boo. I should've brought my jacket along. Dad's adamant on me coming to the office for "training" so that I can run the business when I graduate. But really. Is this what I want to do when I graduate? Sigh. Although he say's it's up to me whether I want help him run the business when I get my degree, I can tell that he really wants me to take over. So yeah, basically my life journey has been planned and laid out for me. Sad case. No no, don't give me that crap about "aiya, at least you have a guaranteed-job when you graduate" or " aiya, work at your dad's place good what, can get paid and don't have to work like cow." It doesn't work that way! I don't want to earn from my dad's company ya know. And I am really not into sales. Which is basically what this line is all about. Boo. I prefer to be cooped up behind my terminal, or liasing with clients on the telephone, or out recce-ing for venues. That kind of thing la. Roars. This sucks. But I'm obligated, aren't I? Bah. Or maybe if I look depressed enough, he'll let me go. *evil grin* Heh heh heh. Never mind, the situation is complicated, I can't explain the whole situation. Alot of "technicalities" and "politics" involved. Ya know. I envy those who get to do what they want to do, as in, in an occupation, job, that sorta thing. I mean, I need job satisfaction. And the money as well. But if I get the satisfaction, the money will eventually come in as well. Why? Because I'll be able to do my job well and that alone will allow me to excel in what I do. Geddit? Ok, it's difficult to understand. I'm blabbering. I had barely 5.5 hours of sleep. *Yawnz* Actually, the Punggol Nasi Lemak Centre's nasi lemak ain't that fantastic you know? I don't understand why there is such a long queue everyday (probably every hour as well) for their nasi lemak when it ain't all that very fantastic. In fact, just a short walk away is a smaller shop, also selling nasi lemak, and it actually tastes better than the one with the long snaking queue. The chicken wing is nicer, the chilli is AWESOME and the rice is waaaaaaaaaaaay better. So go to the other nasi lemak shop. Ha. Throughout dinner, I was interrogated and "suan-ed" by my dad. He thinks I have a boyfriend. Argh. I don't! He's off his rockers. Like totally. If I had a boyfriend, you and Ma will be the first to know la! And he's more excited than me when my phone rings. Madness. o_O I hope he finds something else to interest him before he drives me nuts with his "my-daughter-has-an-imaginary-boyfriend" syndrome. Bah. I should just tell him all my guy-friends are gay. That'll probably shut him up. Ha ha ha ha. I found this! Can't remember which blog I got it off from though. *short-term memory* Colorstrology - September 10
Pantone : 16-6324 Unusual creative leader
You have a nice a nice combination of practicality and idealism. Your mind is quick and you can handle most situations with dexterity and leadership ability. You have a nature that vibrates with class and royalty. It is important for you to have a spiritual connection to your life or you may feel lonely or separate. Your personal colour resonates with enthusiasm and encouragement. Wearing, meditating or surrounding yourself with Jadesheen helps ease monetary concerns and integrates love with financial security. That's it. I am going to buy myself a piece of jade. Muahahahahaha. Love and financial security. Awesome combi. I like! :) Also: I fell from the Weeping Willow Tree! Whee! WEEPING WILLOW (Melancholy) - beautiful but full of melancholy, attractive, very empathetic, loves anything beautiful and tasteful, loves to travel, dreamer, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with, demanding, good intuition, suffers in love but finds sometimes an anchoring partner. Cool. If any of you guys interested to find out which tree ya fell from (that sounds funny), tag me, I'll mail it to you! I'm off for lunch! Toodles!

No comments: