Saturday, March 12, 2005

Pet peeves

Ok, I'm really satisfying my blog cravings. I mean I haven't been blogging properly for the past 2 weeks and it's really gnawing at me. Today! We're going to talk about my pet peeves!
  1. Those correction tape that go "clickclickclickclick.."!!! I really hate those! Especially when those buggers use it during exams. I mean, can't you just use the normal, silent correction fluid, aka, liquid paper?
  2. People who step on the back of my slippers or shoes. Grr. That really gets on my nerves!!!
  3. People who step on the back of my slippers or shoes AND DON'T APOLOGIZE!!! I apologize (PROFUSELY!) when I step on other people's slippers or shoes. So I would expect others to do the same.
  4. Taxi drivers! Grr. I mean, only when I'm driving of course. They stop anywhere along the road and I mean anywhere! Anytime! They don't care how close you are to them or which lane they were in! Grr.
  5. You know when your phone rings, you're supposed to ANSWER it!? You don't stare at it! You answer it! Don't just stare at it!! Duh! And what's worse, those oh-biang oh-biang ringtones!!
  6. People who stare. They're so freaky! Period!

Ok, I can't think already. And that's about it, I think. Hahaha. Yay! I'm so excited about going to Genting!

No comments: