Thursday, March 03, 2005

Mummyyyyy! It's over!! (Think "Just for Gags" that little green monster) Finance was depressing. I used the wrong formula. To find share price, you're supposed to use this: P0 = E1/Ke-g But because I don't have the figure for E1, I was supposed to replace E1 with E0(1+g). But I didn't put (1+g)!!! I only replaced E1 with E0 because I remembered the wrong figure!!!!! Argh. Stupid me. Tell me how stupid I am. This resulted in a WRONG WACC figure! Because the formula for that is KeWe+KdatWd. Wah lao. I'm like the most careless person in the world. Kill me. Just kill me. I don't want to take supp. paper. Really. Don't mar my record of supp-paperless. Just let me pass. I only want to pass. =X *Please?* And it's weird. Why are there so many people viewing my blog? Ok la, not MANY but just more than usual traffic here. Doodleboard is still not working. And when I login, it says I don't have an active account!! What the. It has been a bad week. Zi-xin shu passed away. He was involved in a car accident. I couldn't even attend his funeral. I hope you're happy where you are. You are my favourite shu-shu. You're the only one I talk to. I will always remember your toothless grin and your huge beer belly. I will also always remember the way you go "Wah, Ah-girl, you've grown taller everytime I see you!" I will always remember you. Goodbye Zixin-shu. We'll meet again in heaven. Mum and Dad had a huge fight. Shall not go into details as I do not want to "wash dirty laundry in public". But it was bad. Real bad. I've never been so scared in my life. Why do we have to grow up? Growing up comes with responsibilities. I hate responsibilities. Growing up also makes people worried. When I was kid, I'd just cry when Mum and Dad quarrelled. But now, when they quarrel, I get worried. Scared. And helpless. I know Dad was just upset with Zixin-shu's death. It's his brother after all. I feel sad too. He was favourite uncle. I hope Mum understands his feelings. I hope things will get better. I don't want to go UK anymore. I don't want to leave my parents. I'm staying put. Here in Singapore. I cried so much that day when they fought. I cried when I was in the car. I cried when I was crossing the road. I cried when I saw Irene. I cried while studying my accounts notes. I cry everytime I think about that day. I wish I could do something. Maybe if I'd been a better daughter, things would be better. Maybe it's all my fault. Maybe I shouldn't have been born. Now I can't even pass my Finance paper. I really tried my best. But I think I'm going to let Mummy and Daddy down. So, I'm really sorry. For not doing you proud.

No comments: