Sunday, March 13, 2005

2 Men.

Today is Sunday, March 13. It's also the day when TWO men pissed me off. One after another. Man No. 1 is ex-boss. He freaking owes me $100 and refuses to pay me! I worked for it! I deserve that $100!! And he freaking doesn't want to pay me! I am so freaking pissed! It's not that business is bad. He freaking spends his money on soccer betting! Can you believe that! Now, you don't do that when you still owe people money! He owes Zhenting $1000 (yes, I know, compared to her, my $100 is peanuts, but still!), Mediacorp Rod Monteiro (for his emcee-ing services), Shuan and Michelle! And he freaking tells me to not tell him how to run his life. He obviously needs people to tell him what to do! Don't you think?? He has a wife and a son! And he can't even afford to pay me $100!! What would his wife and son live on!?! It's not that I'm a heartless bitch! But if he had been more responsible or had made some attempts to raise some money (by working harder, of course) to pay us back, I would really feel like a cold and heartless bitch to chase him for the money! But! He's not! He spends it on soccer betting! One bet can pay me my $100 and Zhenting's $1000! It's that bad! I'm really pissed. He's so not cut out to be a boss. And then there's Man No. 2. Hey you, listen up. You think I enjoy being teased by the others about you and me being together? Please don't think so highly of yourself. Who are you to criticise me? I gave in to you because I didn't want to make things awkward. I don't freaking like you either, you know! I just didn't want the others to feel awkward if I blew up or walked off. And you! You, being the self-centred and chauvinistic pig, that you are, rambled on and on about me, being immature, loud, vulgar (-_-!!!), fierce and crude. What the. I'm so freaking pissed ok! I've never been so freaking pissed off before by someone I barely knew for 7 months! Close friends will know that I get pissed off but I don't stay pissed for long. But honestly, this time, I'm so going ignore that MCP for the rest of the.. erm.. week? I can't stay angry for long! I don't know why! -_-!!! But I am angry! I really am!!! >.< You stupid chicken mcnugget, neh neh pok, kuku, MCP, zhu tou. You call that vulgar? Hmm!?!?!??!

No comments: