Friday, March 18, 2005

My nose is runny like a tap that can't be turned off properly. Why? Because I was packing all my notes. From Poly Year 1 to Uni Sem 3. I'll probably be rich if I sold off all my notes. Gah. So many! And it's collecting dust. But I can't bear to throw them away! I'm just erm.. worried I might have use for them in time to come. Like, what the.. right? I mean, you wouldn't know when you might need to find a formula for ROI or ROE or to find out what are the laws protecting Intellectual Property right? *sheepish* And besides! I spent a long time writing my own notes in the notes given by the lecturers. Good stuff alright. *Sniff* And posted up the Sentosa shoot (done sometime back) photos atMy Portfolio!! Check it out! Nad!! When we going for another shoot! I want a studio shoot ok? Either that or somewhere with no mosquitoes. *Yurgh!* Colin's 21st birthday chalet tomorrow at Aranda! Woot! It's gonna be a blast! But we haven't bought his present! *Panic* How! Argh. Don't like choosing presents. Bah. Shall go snoop around later! Meeting Karen! Wheeee!! *Beams*

No comments: