Thursday, March 24, 2005

Hmmph. I'm in pain. And alright, I exaggerated a little. Ok, alot. The visit to the dentist wasn't as bad as I thought. And it wasn't painful. At all. I'm serious. Except I felt a little ant-bite when he injected the anaesthesia to numb the area. Then there was drilling and lots of sucking. Heh. I mean, draining my saliva away from the tooth. At one time there were SO many things in my mouth. The dentist's mirror, the saliva draining pipe, the drill thing and the nurse holding the vacuum pipe. Gah. I didn't even know what he was doing with my tooth. Heh. But I must say he did a real good job filling the tooth. Now you can't see the difference! Whee! But now, I'm in pain. Dang it. My tooth hurts. Perpetual "want-to-sneeze" sensation. How. >.< Oh and thanks for the good luck. It really worked huh! Ooh, forgot to mention. This really embarrassing thing. I was shivering/trembling/quivering so bad that the whole dentist's chair was shaking with me. Wahahahaha, so funny ok. I wonder if the dentist noticed. Heh. Bah. Ok, this group shoot thing is almost settled and done. Quite headache. Heh. No more group shoot for me man. Yay! SO! Food commies, when are we meeting to eat again? Hahahahahaha! Muaaaa, where are the photos from Colin's chalet huh...? It's the year of the 21s! Everyone around me is turning 21! It's gonna be a year of partying, chalets and bbqs man!! Wheee! I'm off to watch the Tomato Twins thingey. Heh.

No comments: