Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Guess what guess what! I bought something at the M)phosis sale today! You see you see! This gorgeous tweed skirt from M)phosis. Yes I bought a Medium! It's loose and it hangs on the hips but who knows! I might grow fat! Next time! Then you see you see! The price tag? $55.65? See? Expensive hor? But then guess what! Notice the amount I paid? Only $27.83!! OMG! That's 50% off! Wahahahahahaha! There's nothing compared to a good bargain such as this! I thought I wouldn't have a chance to get that skirt! But I guess not many people share the same good taste as me. Mmm. Perhaps there is. The person who bought the size "S". Gah. Isn't it great! Oh my oh my! My patience paid off! Totally! You know how long I waited for this? 4 months!! 120 days! 2880 hours! And many many many seconds! Bwahahahahaha. Sorry. But 50% off is really too good an offer. I really must show off. And another thing that cheered me up was a long lost (about 8 months, to be exact) friend, added me on Friendster today as well as on MSN! Why do I feel so happy? Because she's a special friend. Someone like a sister. A sister I never had the good fortune to have. Someone I could talk to about anything under the sun. Someone I knew under special circumstances. But I don't know how we lost contact. All I know was I felt a sense of loss that I've never experienced before. Maybe we just clicked. But I'm just glad I found her today. =) *Beams* And I hope we'll continue to keep in touch. *Cross fingers* I'm off now.

No comments: