Monday, February 21, 2005

Basket

"Reliable Source" (RS) enlightened me today about a certain someone. A certain someone whom I had chosen to believe in and whom I had thought would not behave like this. But I was blardee cheated. I don't like being lied to. You have no reason to, basket. Like as if I would stalk you. As if I would scold you or blame you if I had known the truth. So why did you lie?! You know, things always have a way of uncovering themselves. Either from people around you or you giving yourself away. You disgusting fellow. You and your flowery words. All a facade. An act. I'm 100% disgusted in you! Gah! I had such high regards for you. An undergrad and all. But you. You had to spoil my image, impression of you. Why'd you do that?! Don't ever speak to me again! Ew. *Puke* Anyways, enough of that basket. I watched "I do I do" with Pops and Moms today. Hee hee. It was a fantastic show!!! Haven't watched it? Better do! It's great! It's hilarious! And do stay till the end of the credits! Cause that's where all the NGs are! Ho ho! A is for "ang-moh-dan", B is for "ba-lu-ku", C is for "Ci-kway". Hahahahaha! Damn funny la. That sissy is really convincing! Oh ya, and D is for "D-24". OOh and L is for "liu-lian". Muahahahaha. Oops. Hope I didn't spoil the moovie for you. Hahaha. Exams are coming. I'm so screwed for Corporate Finance. Sheesh. The paper is in like 2 weeks. =( I'm scared. I've never not understood a subject as I am now before. Not ever in my 13 years of school life. But this time. It's serious! Emergency! Code red! May day! May day! Help! Think only Henry Vincent Jaury can help me now. Ey, Henry, if you reading this. When you free to tuition me huh! I'll pay you back the 90c I owe you. Hahaha. And sorry I didn't include you in that collage thing. No space ah! Paiseh huh. Next time k. M)phosis having sale! I shall hop down tomorrow to try to grab that black tweed skirt that's going at HALF PRICE. Please pray that I will get it! Please please please! =) Ok. I'm gone now.

No comments: