Thursday, February 03, 2005

Back!

I am back! In more ways than 1! Back to blogging!! Haha, haven't been blogging regularly, have I? Nobody bothers to check back anymore! And I'm back at "working" at my Dad's! Mum fell sick, Dad was "help-less", so here I am. I'm sure Singapore Police Force will find another "hardworking" employee, such as I, very soon! Only second day I left and I'm already missing those jokers back at the office. *Sobz* No more CNY songs blasting from the computer, no more going to the pantry, no more lunch-time arcade session, no more debating where to go for lunch, no more joker using my dustbin! Boo hoo hoo!! But still, my responsibility as a daughter calls louder than SPF! So therefore, I'm here, and not at SPF. *Bleah* Plenty of things happening around here, in my head, that is. I've never thought so much before. My brain's bursting from all the thinking. Karen says I'm thinking too much. How can I not? I will not allow myself to make rash decisions anymore, I've no time for that. I will not allow myself to make rash decisions and regret it anymore, I've no strength for that. Therefore, I'm thinking. Application for Hall at Loughborough arrived in the mail today. No, yesterday. And my Dad says go. I was like, "Go where?" Dad, "UK!" I was like, "WHAT?" Haha, good one. He wants me to go to UK. Alone. By myself. For one year. With no friends there. I think my Dad's going crazy. And worse of all, my Mum actually agrees! Gahh! Mum, "Ya, go! Go there and experience what it's like!" Me, "You both have gone crazy." Dad, "Ya, you come back you degree different, you know?" Me, "Ya, but you want me to go UK alone?! One year leh!" Mum and Dad, "One year only what!" Me, *Faint* I don't believe it. Must I really? Can I not? I like it here in Singapore. With my friends and family. I don't wanna go UK.. Nobody there I know, no Simpang to go, nobody to talk cock with, no car to drive, no Orchard Road to shop, no "Char Kway Teow" to eat, no "Laksa" (!!!). That's nightmare already. And not to mention the helplessness I will feel, the loneliness and the homesick-ness ('s there such a word?) I will feel!!! Gahhh! I don't wanna go!! OVER MY DEAD BODY. That's it. I'm not going! Ha!

No comments: