Sunday, December 05, 2004

Need a Breath

I'm telling you, I really need a breath! Been busy, so busy you can't imagine. Burnt Saturdays for class that I don't freaking understand and helping out at Zhenting's event until 2am! Burnt weekdays at my depressing work place. The bureacracy system obviously does not suit me. I am not a BUREACRATIC person. Throw me into a profit-driven company, please!! I don't care if I'm overworked or underpaid. I just freaking can't stand bureacracy. I ain't going to call someone "Sir" or "Ma'am" just because he/she holds a RANK and has more stars on his/her shoulders than those on the USA flag. Sorry. I'm not being racist here, but I CAN'T FREAKING STAND THAT INDIAN WOMAN IN MY DEPARTMENT!!! She whines too much (look who's talking :P), screams too much, squeals (yes, squeal), walks with her bloody handphone knocking against the case holding her pass, laughs too loudly and bosses people around. She complains she has TONNES of work, but never seem to be doing any!!! If she uses the amount of time she spends walking up and down, chatting with other people, sms-ing and chatting with her boyfriend (whom she says is irritating when he called her), she might just have more time on her hands to actually do her work. DUMB. Sorry, I really just need to get it out of my system. Work is depressing. Job scope makes me appear to be an anti-social freak who doesn't talk. Hardly very motivating. The only thing that's motivating me is my PAY. Which I hope they will give me soon. Depression makes me sick. Fell sick on Tues, splitting headache. Thurs, went home after half day. Then might as well just take Friday off! Hee hee. That's 2.5 days off last week. I must make it a complete week next week. Haven't work a complete 5-day week yet. But it seems like I'm working a 10 year week there. Looking forward to Choir practice tomorrow. Seeing those buncha crazy people makes me happy. Love the songs we're doing. "We wish you a Merry Christmas", "Jingle Bell Rock", "Silent Night", "Joy to the World" and some more I haven't seen. Been eating a lot of sushi these few weeks. Too much. I think. Just last week, I've had sushi on Saturday, then Friday (buffet, I almost exploded), then Saturday for lunch. Douglas Foo would be pleased to know he has such a loyal customer. I only eat Sakae Sushi. And perhaps Sushi Tei. I don't trust other sushi bars with my sashimi. Uh-uh. No waaayy. I miss my friends. I miss going out with Karen and Shuling. Luckily I just saw Zhenting and Mich last night. AND I SAW THE CUTEST DIRECTOR (of a company, not movie) AT THE DINNER AND DANCE LAST NIGHT! OMG. HE IS SO HANDSOME! SUAVE! CHARMING! CUTE! I'm sure his 3 daughters are as cute as him. Damn. How much are Emporio Armani's pants? Pretty expensive, right? I think. He was wearing one of those. Sigh. Christmas is coming! So exciting! :) Right, I'm off. Another depressing day at work tomorrow, I'm sure. Sob.

No comments: