Wednesday, November 03, 2004

News

Anybody looking for Olympus/ Canon/ Fujifilm/ Panasonic cameras? Please drop by Funan The IT Mall (Or store, I can't remember). Level 5, there's a small shop, ZoomPix. Guaranteed Low Prices! Olympus Mini retailing at only $525 (w/o GST), $120 off the market price! Woohoo! Olympus Mini White? Posted by Hello Or Red? Posted by Hello Free gift is a 128MB memory card! Sounds too good to be true? Well, it is! I sound like a TV commercial. I mean, it's really true. My cousin is working there. It's really cheap. So if any of you guys are looking for digicams, ZoomPix is the place to go! Hahaha. But please don't say I told you all to go there. Hahaha. I'll get killed. So urm, just pretend you all don't know la, ok? Deal? Set. Check out my new French Manicure below! French Manicure! Posted by Hello Looks pro? Not. It's D-I-Y!! Urm, it's Do-It-Yourself. I did it myself! And those are my nails, of course. With the help of this!

Sally Hansen's French Manicure Kit
Posted by Hello
But Sally is so mean to me! She cheated me of the French Manicure painting guides!! :( I had to do my french manicure without the painting guides. But it still turned out well, didn't it? In fact, I was so pleased with it, I took a photo and MMS-ed to Karen! Hahahaha. Eh, Sally, you very bad. Your French Manicure set already so expensive!! $13.05 from Watson's. Then still want to cheat me of my painting guides. Hmmphx. Not very ethical of you, Sally. *Shakes head* Ooh, the Police HQ personnel called! Whee! I'm going to start work on the 8th Nov! Hee hee. Wheee! And I got my provisional results for my Human Resource report. Boohoohoo!! I only managed a C!!!! Hmmmphx. I think Mike O' Connor don't like me. Hah. Dumb. Somebody failed though. Hmm.. Hope it's not Alan, Cindy or Junxian. Gah, I need to eat. Later.

No comments: