Sunday, November 14, 2004

Busy

I am SO sorry for the lack of updates. I've started work at Police HQ. Ho ho. I love government jobs! Ok, the job scope kinda sucks. But the place is like, FANTASTIC! The place I'm working at is New Phoenix Park. Sounds cool right? I mean, even the name of the place sounds so cool. Like Silicon Valley. Haha. I'm crazy. There're two buildings joined together, Ministry of Home Affairs and Singapore Police Force HQ. There's a food court, a gym, a library, a multipurpose sports hall and a blody garden. It's like a CONDOMINIUM!!! All it lacks is a swimming pool. And Internet access. Darn. I don't have Internet access!! Only Intranet. So boring la. All I do is data entry. But it's skilled data entry ok. Not your ordinary data entry. It's so difficult. Never mind. I can't say much. I signed a code of secrecy. If I tell you, I'd have to kill you. *Snort* Ah! My exams are coming! Like in 4 days' time! And I. Haven't. Started. So help me, God. I'm sorry I didn't reply your SMS Rach L. Was away and without my handphone. Oops. And to those who check my blog. So sorry to have let you all see the same entry for the past 1 week. I've been busy KTV-ing. First with Shuling and gang, then with 1B17. OMG. I sang like 6hrs of KTV. The KTV place at Marina South is so stylo. A disco + pub + KTV all-in-one. Hah. And it opens till 6am. If I hear another Jay Chow(Chou?) song, I'd die. And I'm so sleep deprived, I can sleep for 15hrs straight. I've been shitting alot too. Hah. Must be the "healthy" lifestyle I'm having now. I think by the end of the 3 months' contract, I'd have toned legs and a firm ass. Hmmm. One of the perks (pun intended) of working at NPPK. Wheee! Ok. I need to study. Till 25 Nov.

No comments: