Sunday, January 16, 2005

Boo Boo

I am sick again. Dumb. Started off with a very bad stomache. Then came the dizziness. Woozy. Then started feeling nauseous. And the movie had 2 hours more to go. "The Aviator" was quite a good movie. But no subtitles! Half the time I couldn't understand what Leonardo Dicaprio was saying. And Cate Blanchett. Wah. Her accent. Cannot make it. It was a good movie overall. You just gotta understand it. "The way of the future." Hmm. Leonardo Dicaprio is good. Even better than "Catch me if you can". Town was crowded as usual. I didn't get my new year clothes!! Dammit. Hate going to town on weekends. Especially crowded. But I am going to get my new year clothes tomorrow! Heh heh. Mum told me to get more skirts. I am sucha tomboy. Can't sit properly, like a girl. Must learn to sit properly. Walk properly. And behave like a girl. Aiyo. I french-pedicured and manicured my nails! Heh heh. Love ittt. My econs test "buang" already. I will be mentally-prepared when I get my paper back. Just hope that the tutor doesn't die of heart-attack while marking my paper. Woozy. Ooh. Mdm Goo has agreed to buy my Flutes voucher! Hahaha. Yay. $100!! *Ka-ching!* *Ka-ching!* Tonight is The Apprentice's first episode! Yay! I love that show. It's great. And why is Lee Hsien Yang buying back so much of Singtel's shares? Hmm. I smell something fishy. Capital reduction? Returning shareholder's equity. *Headache*. Ooh. I saw my dream Guess? watch again!! $269!! Where do I get $269?? Hmm? Hmm? Hmm? Gah.

No comments: